Click For Fullscreen
1990 Thermoball™ Mountain Jacket
Iconic protection from rain and cold.
The celebrated 1990 Mountain Jacket is back, bringing classic mountain style to all your casual winter adventures. Insulated with cosy Primaloft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation, this jacket is a trusty partner on chilly days. A DryVent™ outer layer delivers breathable waterproof protection, while zipped pockets inside and out give you a safe place to stow your valuables when you're on the move. Adjust the hood and hem to lock out the wind and rain.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Centre front zip with double snap placket
- Alpine zip pockets
- Interior zip pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Adjustable hem
- Sleeve gaiters with ribbed cuffs
- Mountain jacket celebration label inside
- TNF woven label on sleeve
- 59% cotton, 41% nylon, 176.0g, TWILL 2L DryVent™
- Primaloft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation