Click For Fullscreen
Assault 2 Tent
Athlete-approved protection for high-altitude camps.
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Assault 2 Tent in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Athlete-tested and engineered for high-altitude camps, this rugged two-person tent delivers reliable protection in harsh mountain conditions. A three-layer laminate fabric provides guaranteed waterproofness and unparalleled breathability, while a removable vestibule offers extra space on mild days. Ample tabs inside allow you to hang stoves, drying lines and gear lofts with ease. The easy-pitch X-tent design lets you set up and hunker down in no time. Part of the Summit Series™ collection - the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- Removable vestibule
- 3L laminate material provides guaranteed waterproofness and unparalleled breathability
- Single door and escape-hatch back door
- Dual top vents increase breathability and stability
- Ample tabs for hanging stoves, drying lines or gear lofts
- Easy-pitch X-tent design
- DAC stakes
- DAC Featherlite NSL™ poles
- Tentertainment compatible: T0CJ2V (sold separately)
- Footprint: T0CF16 (sold separately)
- Total weight:
- 2.24 kg
- Trail weight:
- 1.47 kg
- 15D nylon face, 30D backer, waterproof and breathable laminate
- 30D durable nylon ripstop
- 20D nylon lightweight mesh
- 40D nylon ripstop, 3000 mm PU/silicone coating, water-resistant finish