Click For Fullscreen
Cirque Down Jacket
Hybrid warmth for cold days on the slope.
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Cirque Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Unwavering warmth in wicked winter weather: our Cirque Down Jacket blends lofty 550 fill goose down at the body with 130 grams of PrimaLoft® Silver insulation at the hood, side body panels and elbows. The result is optimal all-round warmth on the slopes. For protection against the wet, DryVent™ technology wicks away moisture from the inside and repels it on the outside - ideal when carving sharp turns through thick powder. Stash your goggles, ski pass and music player in the easy-to-access pockets.
- Slim fit
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Dedicated hood
- Removable faux fur
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Bonded, four-way stretch, snap-away powder skirt
- Grosgrain seam overlays on interior
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Internal goggle pocket
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Pass pocket inside wrist pocket
- Wrist cuffs with thumb holes
- Neck/hood gasket
- 100D 144 g/m² DryVent™ 2—100% polyester
- 550 fill goose down and 130 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in hood, side body panels and back-of-sleeve elbow panels