Click For Fullscreen
Fuse Brigandine Bib
Premier performance for big-mountain riding.
From alpine starts in Alaska to all-day pursuits in the Andes, our Fuse Brigandine Bib will let you rip down powder runs with all the comfort and coverage you need - and then some. Part of the Steep Series™ collection, this bib features a GORE-TEX® and FuseForm™ fabric composition. This is the first time we have applied FuseForm™ technology to a GORE-TEX® membrane - the result is guaranteed dryness and durability. The ergonomic fit promotes greater range of motion, which is ideal when carving sharp turns. The pockets can integrate with other jackets and mid layers too, providing versatility on the way up and down. Outside, zero-hardware suspenders help reduce pack strap discomfort, and a kangaroo pocket tethers essential gear so it’s always within hand’s reach. Loaded with many other technical features, this bib is ready to deliver big-mountain performance.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Standard fit
- Steep ergo attack stance
- Zero-hardware suspenders reduce pack strap discomfort
- Secure-zip, pack-friendly kangaroo chest pocket with gear tether
- Stow-away integrated ladderlock belt
- Harness-friendly zipfly
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Secure-zip hand pockets with gear tether on left
- #5 YKK® secure-zip, harness-friendly, bonded bellow cargo pockets with gear clips
- Lot Lift system
- #3 YKK® two-way zip side entry
- #3 YKK® outer-leg vents
- Knee-to-knee vents at inner leg
- Integrated gusset crotch
- Zip outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- Bonded, reinforced kick patch and hem
- Chimney Venting™ system
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook