Click For Fullscreen
Fuse Brigandine Jacket
Ultimate waterproof protection.
Keep the elements at bay as you journey uphill from basecamp, or drop in high above the tree line and stay protected right to the bottom: the evolved Fuse Brigandine is our most technically advanced waterproof jacket, and it’s built for the most challenging alpine environments. Part of our pinnacle Steep Series™ collection, it features a GORE-TEX® and FuseForm™ fabric composition. This is the first time we have applied FuseForm™ technology to a GORE-TEX® membrane - the result is an impenetrable barrier against the wet, as well as hyper durability with targeted abrasion resistance. By integrating midweight nylon with heavier-weight nylon at the hood, shoulders, sides and inner arms, this jacket offers a low-profile, lightweight feel that is still strong enough to withstand rigorous activity. Loaded with plenty of other technical features, it's ready to deliver big-mountain performance.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Standard fit
- Steep ergo attach stance
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hybrid hood with riveted cord-lock system
- Waterproof #3 YKK® zip collar pockets for radio mic or venting
- Super-durable #8 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- #5 YKK® secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pockets with radio loop, external bellows and lining access
- #5 YKK® secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pocket
- Secure-zip, pack-friendly hand pockets with gear clips and bonded bellows
- Waterproof #3 YKK® pack-compatible pit-zip vents
- #3 YKK® secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with pieced-in Velcro®
- Integrated gusset and elastic thumb loop cuffs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal stash pocket
- Bonded, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Adjustable ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock system