Click For Fullscreen
Fuyu Kanagata Capri Tights
Support and comfort for harsh mountain activities.
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Fuyu Kanagata Capri Tights in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Named after the Japanese phonetics for “winter” and “mould”, our Fuyu Kanagata Capri Tights have been updated with winter-ready fabrics and features to keep you protected during ascents in harsh mountain weather. Seamless Warp Knit fabric is supportive, friction-free, and promotes greater range of motion when reaching for holds. Open, medium and plain zones ensure a balance between dryness, warmth and durability as you climb higher, while special elastic tape at the waistband increases next-to-skin comfort. The capri-style length reduces bulk when wearing boots.
- Warp-knit technique to create engineered properties with zero seams
- Very open zones at waist and back of the knees to regulate sweat
- Medium open zones at inner legs to regulate temperature
- Plain zones to protect from rubbing
- Raw edges at hems
- Soft and sleek bonded Bemis elastic tape at waistband to increase comfort next to skin and reduce bulk
- Capri length to reduce bulk when worn in boots
- Average weight:
- 140 g
- 200 to 255 g/m2, bicolour cationic yarns, 53% polyester/37% nylon/10 % Lycra with eco-friendly odour-free “Pure” treatment by HeiQ