Click For Fullscreen
Girl’s Andes Down Jacket
Light on weight, big on warmth.
When she needs a stylish layer for wet winter weather, wrap her up in the lofty Andes Down Jacket. Cross-pattern baffles are packed with 550 fill goose down, delivering an incredible warmth-to-weight ratio that shines during aerobic adventures on the mountain. Elastic binding at the cuffs and hem ensures a snug fit that blocks out draughts, while super cosy on-seam pockets allow her to stash small essentials - or cold hands. Finished with a DWR coating, the jacket sheds light moisture, keeping her dry as she throws snowballs.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Novelty centre front zip
- Zip chin guard
- On-seam hand pockets with snap closure
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on front and back
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 550 fill goose down