Click For Fullscreen
Girl's Greenland Down Parka
Warm and waterproof for winter adventures.
Engineered to keep her warm and dry in cold, wintry conditions, the Girl's Greenland Down Parka offers great protection without compromising on style. RDS-certified goose down delivers reliable warmth even on the coldest of days. DryVent™ waterproof technology in the outer shell repels the rain while remaining breathable. Side pockets with snap closure keep her phone, coins and other essentials safe, while an internal Velcro® media pocket makes it easy to take music on the move. Detach the faux-fur trim from the hood for an alternative look.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- DryVent™ outer shell
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Removable faux-fur trim on fixed hood
- Side welt hand pockets with snap closure
- Inset, elasticised side waist belt
- Hidden inner fleece cuffs
- Internal Velcro® media pocket
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on front and back
- Fabric - body:
- 75D 155 g/m² DryVent™ 2—100% polyester mini herringbone
- Fabric - lining:
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 550 fill goose down
- 830 g