Click For Fullscreen
Hybrid Fuyu Subarashi Trousers
Reliable protection for full-day missions.
Named after the Japanese phonetics for “awesome” and “winter“, our new Hybrid Fuyu Subarashi Trousers give you reliable protection during full-day mountain missions. WindWall® fabric reduces windchill as you climb higher, while engineered leg ventilation and ankle zips ensure you don’t overheat or get bogged down in moisture. The lightweight construction allows you to move fast; gaiters protect you from loose debris when you encounter ragged rock faces. For added durability, there are robust kick patches to deflect your crampons.
Reduces wind chill for comfortable, flexible activity.
- Two closed hand zip pockets
- Two zipped leg pockets
- Leg ventilation
- Gaiter on the lower leg
- Zip at the ankle
- Kick patches and belt loops
- Shell A:
- 100% nylon / 89 g / 40.0 denier
- Shell B:
- 90% nylon, 10% elastane / 213 g
- Shell C:
- 86% polyester, 14% elastane / 143 g/m² / 75.0 denier / 40.0 denier
- Kick patch:
- 420d nylon x 500d polyester ripstop