Click For Fullscreen
Men's 1990 Mountain Triclimate® Jacket
Best-selling protection for tomorrow's adventure.
Designed to protect you during high and low urban adventures. Inspired by the legendary mountain escapades of the 1990s, this best-selling jacket features distinctive styling and standout technical features. DryVent™ on the outside helps manage light rain and sweat for hour-long comfort, while a snap-in fleece on the inside - which celebrates the iconic Denali jacket - provides gentle warmth when things get chilly. Alpine zip pockets keep your valuables safe and within reach, so you can set out in confidence.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Outer shell: Centre front zip with snap buttons
- Outer shell: Alpine zip pockets
- Outer shell: Adjustable cuffs with snaps
- Outer shell: Adjustable drawcord system at HRG bottom hem and hood
- Outer shell: Mountain Jacket celebration label inside
- Outer shell: TNF woven label on left sleeve
- Inner fleece: Zip hand pockets
- Inner fleece: Concealed chest pocket
- Inner fleece: Rib cuffs and hem
- Inner fleece: Snap-in compatible
- Inner fleece: Shock cord for hood regulation
- Inner fleece: Denali celebration label inside
- Inner fleece: TNF woven label on left sleeve
- Centre back:
- Outer, 75 cm. Inner
- 72 cm.
- Chest, outer:
- 118.5 cm.
- Chest, inner:
- 107 cm.
- Fabric outer:
- 62% nylon, 38% polyester / 154.0 g / 2.5L DryVent™
- Fabric inner:
- 93% polyester, 7% elastane / 270.0 g/m2