Men’s A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
- Centre back:
- 83.82 cm
- Average weight:
- 930 g
- S, M, L, XL
- 75D x 75D 162 g/m² 3L 100% recycled polyester with brushed tricot backer with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Futurelight™ is the world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology, developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices
- Two-way, adjustable hood management system for dialled coverage
- Two high-volume,expanding cargo pockets
- Pass-through pocket
- Pack-friendly pocketsand venting
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe
- Two internal goggle pockets
- Integratedcuff closure
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb loop cuffs
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Adjustable powder skirt to block out kicked-up snow
- Mechanical stretch fabric with warm backer
- Standard fit
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Internal smartphone pocket on left chest
- Two #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip chest pockets
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, pack-compatible pit zip vents
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way centre front zip