Click For Fullscreen
Men's Exploration Convertible Trousers
Versatile protection in changing conditions.
Move with freedom in changing conditions: these classic all-year-round trousers are ideal for adventures on and off the trail. Wear them long in mild or wet weather for added protection, but when the sun comes out and the intensity increases, zip them off at the thigh and enjoy a robust pair of shorts. Lightweight fabric helps you move through the mountains with ease, while a durable water-repellent finish ensures the adventure can continue when rain starts to fall. Ultraviolet protection factor 50 safeguards your skin under direct sunlight.
This fabric repels direct sunlight to protect your skin.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Center front snap and fly closure
- Lightweight nylon stretch fabric
- Waistband with belt loops
- Pant legs zip off at mid thigh
- Two front secure-zip handpockets
- Rear zip pocket
- Side secure-zip side pockets
- Stow pocket on right side to hold pant legs when converted
- Roll up hem feature
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Trouser legs zip off at mid thigh
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Two front secure-zip hand pockets
- Side secure-zip pockets
- Stow pocket on right side to hold trouser legs when converted
- Roll-up-hem feature
- S, R, L
- 142.0 g/m2 - 95% nylon, 5% elastane