Click For Fullscreen
Men's Fuyu Kanagata Long-Sleeve Shirt
A warm, breathable base layer.
Named after the Japanese phonetics for “winter” and “mould", this long-sleeve shirt from our new Kanagata series is designed to keep you warm and agile on the mountain. Warp knit fabrication delivers a snug fit, zero seams and maximum range of motion, so you can reach for that next hold with confidence. Open zones and plain zones work together to wick away moisture and retain core warmth, keeping you comfortable and focussed at all times. A turtleneck collar provides extra ventilation and protection.
- Thumb holes
- Warp knit technique for zero seams
- Open zones at back and armpits to regulate sweat
- Medium open zones at chest and forearms to regulate sweat
- Plain zones to lock in warmth and protect from rubbing
- Row edges at hems
- Ultrasonic bonding at exterior on shoulders to increase comfort next to skin
- Turtleneck collar can be down for vent or up for extra protection
- Average weight:
- 170 g
- 200 to 255 g/m2, bicolour cationic yarns, 53% polyester/37% nylon/10 % Lycra with eco-friendly odour-free “Pure” treatment by HeiQ