Click For Fullscreen
Men's Meaford Triclimate® Jacket
Warm and dry in wet mountain weather.
A versatile shell meets a cushy bomber jacket: this 3-in-1 piece is perfect for backcountry jaunts and casual mountain treks in unpredictable weather. The breathable outer shell features DryVent™ technology to keep you dry when moisture begins to build, while a brushed chin guard and adjustable hood help lock out the wind as you climb higher. Inside, a plush fleece with ribbed detailing keeps you warm and comfortable for hours on end.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Outer jacket: Adjustable hood with bonded peak
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip water-repellent hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- Outer jacket: Brushed knit chin guard and back neck lining
- Outer jacket: Exposed water-repellent bonded centre front zip with visible tape
- Inner jacket: Centre front zip
- Outer jacket: Cuff with snap adjustment
- Inner jacket: Rib on collar and hem
- Inner jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Inner jacket: Sleeve pocket with zipper and pen pockets
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 6' (184 cm)
- Fabric, outer:
- 75D 117.0 g/m2 2L DryVent™ - 100% Polyester
- 206.0 g/m2 100% polyester fleece