Click For Fullscreen
Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Trousers
Versatile function for your hike.
Best-selling hiking trousers and shorts in one convenient, protective package. With improved durability and versatility on or off the trail, you can rely on these when backpacking, camping or climbing. Use them as trousers on mild or wet days, or switch to shorts when the sun's out. A durable water-repellent finish makes light work of light rain, while quick-drying fabric keeps you fresh for hours. Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30plus repels direct sunlight to ensure no undue harm to the skin, so you can bask in the warmth without worrying.
This fabric repels direct sunlight to protect your skin.
- Two hand pockets
- Quick drying
- Durable, midweight, abrasion resistant nylon
- DWR finish
- Pant converts to 10 short
- Removable low-profile buckle belt and elastic in waistband for comfort
- Two Velcro secure cargo pockets
- Two back pockets
- Zip leg opening
- Relaxed fit
- Cell phone pocket
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30plus
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- Trousers convert to 10" short
- Two Velcro® secure cargo pockets
- S, R, L
- 70D 100% nylon faille weave / 168 g/m2 / DWR, UPF 30plus