Click For Fullscreen
Men's Ultra Fastpack II Hiking Shoes
Bridging the gap between trail runners and hiking shoes, the Ultra Fastpack II is loaded with new technologies for fast day hikes. Embedded cables inside the mesh upper provide lightweight midfoot support, while CRADLE technology in the heel and a CRADLE GUIDE midsole provides a stable platform for faster, more aligned stride patterns. Read the full product feature list below.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Rubberized toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection
- Updated CRADLE™ technology provides proper heel support
- Embedded cables inside the mesh quarter panel provide sleek, lightweight midfoot support
- Welded upper for sleek support and weight savings
- Built for running, the dual-density, injection-molded CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole gives cushioning and support for faster movement
- Vibram® MEGAGRIP outsole for durable multi-terrain traction
- Ultra Protect™ Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Approximate Weight Pair:
- 688 g