Click For Fullscreen
Men's Ultra MT Winter Running Shoes
Lightweight protection for winter runs.
Strap on these running shoes when you need lightweight support for high-alpine trails, and push yourself to the max. A HydroSeal® splash-proof vamp repels rainfall and puddle splashes on the outside, while enhanced internal breathability ensures moisture doesn't build up on the inside. A shrouded upper delivers standout debris protection so you can focus on the horizon, not on the ground, while strong screens in the toe area provide extended durability. Feel the soft support of the two-piece midsole as you really get into your stride, and rely on the Vibram® Icetrek™ outsole for superior grip as you go.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Sole unit: 8 mm offset
- Upper: The HydroSeal® splash-proof vamp keeps the foot dry, while the rest of the upper provides enhanced breathability
- Upper: Shrouded upper keeps debris out so the runner can focus on what matters
- Upper: The heel's sailcloth material, inspired by our mountaineering boots, provides lightweight durability in this high-wear zone
- Upper: Textured screen in the heel allows for snowshoe compatibility
- Upper: Strong, textured screens in the toe provide durability in this high-wear area
- Upper: FlashDry™ collar lining keeps you cool and dry
- Upper: Internal heel grab and oversized zipper pull make it easy to put on, even when you're wearing gloves
- Sole unit: Two-piece midsole for proper heel and forefoot cushioning
- Sole unit: ESS plate from the midfoot to the forefoot for energy return and stone protection
- Sole unit: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: Vibram® Icetrek™ outsole for superior grip on icy surfaces and cold terrain
- Sole unit: Widely spaced, chevron-shaped lugs for self-cleaning
- Approx. weight:
- 1⁄2 pair = 346 g, pair = 692 g