Click For Fullscreen
Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket
Three levels of hiking protection in one.
Give wicked weather everything you’ve got with the pinnacle Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket. Designed to keep you protected and mobile throughout the hiking seasons, this jacket features a two-layer GORE-TEX® shell, which repels water on the outside and wicks away sweat from the inside. A 550 fill down jacket provides unwavering warmth for those cold morning starts. Finished with a removable hood for even more versatility, pit zip vents for ventilation, and adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs to fend of howling wind. Wear both layers together for maximum performance or individually for targeted protection.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX® 2L shell
- Outer jacket: Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Outer jacket: Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Outer jacket: Pit-zip venting
- Outer jacket: Centre front zip with storm flap and Velcro® closure
- Outer jacket: Two venting hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Hem cinch cord
- Outer jacket: Media compatible
- Inner jacket: 550 fill down
- Inner jacket: Secure-zip hand pockets
- 105 g/m² GORE-TEX® 2L-100% Polyester
- Insulation 550 fill goose down