Click For Fullscreen
Shinpuru GORE-TEX® Jacket
Top waterproof protection without the weight.
Named after the Japanese phonetic for “simple”, our Shinpuru Jacket is a lightweight, minimalistic layer that's perfect for wet and wild mountain adventures. A three-layer GORE-TEX® membrane gives you class-leading waterproof protection, while a C-Knit backer offers enhanced breathability and minimal weight - ideal for steep ascents.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Pit-zip vents
- GORE-TEX® membrane with C-Knit backer
- One zipped Napoleon pocket
- Two large mesh pockets at inside
- Pre-elasticated “crown” hood construction
- Helmet-friendly hood
- Inner cuffs gaiter
- GORE-TEX® membrane with C-Knit backer gives improved breathability and weight compare to classic GORE-TEX®, better comfort and softer hand feel
- Pre-elasticated bottom hem which scoops down at the back
- Average weight:
- 350 g
- Fabric :
- 30Dx34D, 104 g/m2, 100% nylon ripstop 3L GORE-TEX® with C-Knit backer