Click For Fullscreen
Steep Series™ Desolation Thermoball™ Jacket
Serious technical warmth for snowy adventures.
Designed to keep you warm and dry from the hike up to the drop in, this backcountry hybrid jacket is the go-perfect choice for professional athletes looking to shine on the slopes. Thermoball™ insulation delivers unwavering warmth in cold conditions even when wet from kicked-up powder, while a highly breathable, water-repellent stretch woven fabric ensures dryness inside and out. Packable in its own hand pocket, you can travel light but head out with heavy-duty support.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
- Relaxed ergo fit
- VISLON® centre front zip
- VISLON® zip chest pocket
- Transceiver security loops
- Packable; stows away in hand pocket
- Water-resistant, breathable
- VISLON® zip hand pockets
- Thumb hole cuffs
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 5'8'' (179 cm)
- PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation
- Centre back:
- 66 cm
- Fabric, shell A:
- 15D 34 g/m2 100% nylon ripstop taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Shell B:
- 161 g/m2 93% polyester, 7% elastane plain weave four-way stretch woven with DWR
- 30D 47 g/m2 100% nylon plain weave taffeta with DWR