Click For Fullscreen
Steep Series™ Premonition Jacket
Seamless performance on the slopes.
Designed to give you professional protection on the slopes without hindering your performance. Featuring 800 fill down insulation, this jacket keeps you warm on cold alpine starts, yet packs into its own hand pocket for easy storage once things heat up. FuseForm™ fabric reduces skin abrasion and increases durability, ideal for when you're twisting and turning your way across tricky terrain. Breathable, hooded, water-resistant and complete with adjustable hem, you get comfortable support on- or off-piste.
High-fill goose down yields unmatched warmth, even in the coldest weather.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Adjustable hem
- Water resistant, breathable
- Relaxed ergo fit
- Fixed hood with stretch binding
- VISLON® centre front zip
- VISLON® zip chest pocket
- Transceiver security loops
- Water-resistant, zip hand pockets
- Packable; stows away in hand pocket
- Stretch binding cuff
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 5'7'' (176 cm)
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified goose down
- Centre back:
- 66 cm
- 40D 50 g/m2 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Fabric, shell:
- 20D 77 g/m² 100% nylon 3D woven baffle taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish