Click For Fullscreen
Summit L3 Ventrix™ Hybrid Hoodie
Dynamic breathability, optimum warmth and mobility.
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit L3 Ventrix™ Hybrid Hoodie in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The ultimate alpine workhorse for extreme mountain conditions, our Summit L3 Ventrix™ Hybrid Hoodie gives you a tailor-made balance of breathability, warmth and range of motion. Ventrix™ technology expands and contracts as you move, helping to regulate your body temperature all the way to the top, while durable Polartec® Hardface® fleece enhances warmth and breathability at key areas. With 60 grams of stretch synthetic insulation, a slim fit, and arms-up mobility, this hoodie is made for scaling big walls. Part of the Summit Series™ collection - the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- Slim ft
- Arms-up mobility; built for climbing
- Lightweight, highly air-permeable fabrics
- 60 g stretch synthetic insulation throughout body; perforated throughout centre back for dynamic venting
- Centre back darting anchors insulation for maximum venting during movement
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece in sleeves, hood and side panels provides warmth, venting and less bulk where needed; Polartec® Hardface® technology provides added durability
- Pretensioned, under-helmet-compatible hood
- Exposed, Vislon® centre front zip
- Two large harness- and pack-compatible pockets with laser-perforated pocket bags for venting
- Laser-perforated centre back panel with contrast-colour underlay
- Internal chest pocket
- Hidden hem cinch cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
- Centre back:
- 71 cm
- 30D x 20D 64 g/m2 92% nylon, 8% elastane stretch-woven ripstop with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- 240 g/m2 Polartec® Hardface® feece—93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- 30D x 20D 64 g/m2—92% nylon, 8% elastane stretch woven ripstop
- 80 g 100% polyester stretch synthetic insulation