Click For Fullscreen
Hybrid insulation for extreme alpine activities.
When off-piste action is on the cards, turn to the Steep Series™ Unlimited Jacket for targeted protection and hyper durability. Strategically mapped 800 fill goose down and PrimaLoft® insulation keep your temperature regulated at key areas - a feature requested and tested by some of the world’s top alpine athletes. An improved woven-baffle construction ensures sleeker, more efficient performance. CFM-rated stretch-woven fabric at the arms, sides, hem and hood improves overall comfort, durability and moisture management. The pockets seamlessly integrate with bibs and other jackets for an extra touch of warmth and comfort on the coldest mountain days. The chest pockets double as vents to rid moisture from the inside, while a DWR finish helps repel moisture on the outside. Other alpine-specific features, such as the Lycra®-bound under-helmet hood, ensure the ride down is as safe as it should be.
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Slim fit
- Steep ergo
- Woven-baffle construction integrates two pieces of fabric into one to create switchless, non-bonded baffles
- Fixed, Lycra®-bound under-helmet hood
- CFM-rated stretch woven fabric on arms, sides, hem and hood for improved comfort, durability and moisture transport
- Secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pocket (and vent) that aligns with the Purist Jacket
- Integrated thumb loop cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- 20D x 25D 84 g/m² 100% nylon 3D woven-baffle taffeta with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Shell B:
- 40D x 20D 92 g/m² 88% nylon, 12% elastane woven
- 800 fill goose down and PrimaLoft® Silver insulation on lower body panel