Click For Fullscreen
Dynamic venting meets versatile warmth.
For athletes who need professional protection during active vertical pursuits, our Ventrix Hoodie is built to keep you insulated and covered - without overheating. It’s made possible by a new The North Face® innovation: Slit Insulation Technology. Small perforations in the fabric open when you move and close when you’re stationary, providing dynamic breathability, warmth and protection as you climb. To help you power through harsh winter weather, the jacket is loaded with 80 grams of insulation and has a DWR finish to repel light moisture.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Active fit
- 80 g insulation paired with highly breathable stretch fabric
- Pre-tensioned hood binding
- Perforation provides dynamic venting
- Exposed, centre front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil chest and hand pocket zips
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- 80 g Clomax® MoveFree stretch insulation