Click For Fullscreen
Versatile warmth and dynamic ventilation.
For athletes who need professional protection during active vertical pursuits, our Ventrix Hoodie delivers insulation and coverage without overheating. It’s made with 80 grams of stretch synthetic insulation throughout, offering steady warmth in ice-cold conditions. The garment is also perforated under the arms for dynamic venting. Finished with other must-have mountain features, including a VISLON® chest pocket and elastic cuffs and a hem cinch-cord for comfort.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Active fit
- Pre-tensioned hood binding
- Perforation provides dynamic venting
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil chest and hand pocket zips
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch cord
- 20D 57 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane rated at 40 CFM
- 20D 57 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane rated at 80 CFM
- 80 g/m² 100% polyester
- 440 g