Click For Fullscreen
Women's Base Camp Approach Sneakers
Climbing DNA redefines this casual shoe, which has a featherweight sneaker silhouette. Benefitting from a wealth of sport-relevant experience, this approach-inspired shoe features a lightweight injection-moulded EVA footbed and outsole, and a moisture-wicking Trek-Dry® mesh lining. Read the full product feature list below.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Protective suede toe cap and heel overlay
- Moisture-wicking, Trek-Dry® mesh lining
- Rubber foxing tape for added durability
- Injection-molded EVA footbed
- Abrasionresistant, breathable mesh lining
- Approximate Weight:
- 260 g (pair) *based on Women's 7