Click For Fullscreen
Women's Endurus™ Hike GORE-TEX® Shoes
A comfy, cushioned ride.
If waterproof protection, breathability and comfort are at the top of your list, turn to the Women's Endurus™ Hike GTX Shoes. Built for challenging and changing hiking conditions, these shoes feature GORE-TEX® technology to lock out the wet and FlashDry™ at the collar to minimise blisters and sweat. An innovative new XtraFoam™ midsole resists repeat loading and recovers its original state, offering maximum comfort, support and durability. This, coupled with a soft OrthoLite® footbed, gives you one of the smoothest rides out there. And don't fear uneven or wet terrain: the Vibram® XS Trek outsole provides enough bite to keep you on track.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Upper: FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORETEX® membrane
- Upper: Seamless welded-TPU geo quarter panel for purposeful lock-down support and optimal breathability
- Upper: TPU welded over synthetic toe cap delivers rugged toe protection
- Sole unit: XtraFoam™ enhances stability around the perimeter of the midsole to give confidence and comfort on and off the trail
- Sole unit: 4 mm lugs with biting edges
- Sole unit: Forefoot to midfoot ESS Snake Plate™ offers torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Sole unit: Vibram® XS Trek outsole compound offers outstanding traction and durability while the lug pattern provides bite on varied terrain