Click For Fullscreen
Women's Exploration Convertible Trousers
Adaptable protection all year round.
Built to be versatile, these classic all-year-round trousers are ideal for adventures on and off the trail. Wear them long in mild or wet weather for protection against splashes and wind. When the sun comes out, zip them off at the thigh and enjoy a robust pair of shorts. Lightweight fabric helps you move through the mountains with ease, while a durable water-repellent finish ensures the adventure can continue when rain starts to fall. Ultraviolet protection factor 50 safeguards your skin under direct sunlight.
This fabric repels direct sunlight to protect your skin.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Two open hand pockets
- Two open handpockets
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Center front snap and fly closure
- Lightweight nylon stretch fabric
- Waistband with belt loops
- Pant legs zip off at mid thigh
- Roll up hem feature
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Two back patch pockets pocket
- Side secure-zip right leg pocket to hold pant legs when converted
- Trouser legs zip off at mid thigh
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Roll-up-hem feature
- Two back patch pockets
- Side secure right leg pocket to hold trouser legs when converted
- S, R, L
- 142.0 g/m2 - 95% nylon, 5% elastane