Women’s Freethinker FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Freethinker FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
- 77,47 cm
- 40D x 40D 110 g/m² 95% recycled nylon, 5% elastane ripstop with tricot backer with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Average weight:
- 520 g
- S, M, L, XL
- Pack-compatible #3 YKK® AquaGuard® chest zip provides easy access to the inside of the jacket
- Hyperarticulated fit built for skiing and riding
- Standard fit
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way centre front zip
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustmentsystem
- #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pocket with gogglewipe
- Two pack-friendly chest pockets/vents with radio loops, featuring #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb loopcuffs
- Bonded, articulated, four-way stretch mini powder skirt
- Ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock adjustmentsystem
- Jacket-to-pant integration