Click For Fullscreen
Women's FuseForm™ Apoc Shell Jacket
A best-selling shell for for slopes and climbs.
Fluid movement, solid support: this best-selling technical shell is ideal for lofty climbs and treks over tricky terrain, especially in adverse weather conditions. DryVent™ technology fends of snow, showers and sweat, keeping you dry and comfortable for hours, while durable FuseForm™ fabric reduces abrasion so your skin stays soft all the way to the top. Taffeta lining provides a gentle touch on the inside.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch cord
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta drop liner
- Engineered yoke and sleeves for durability and fewer seams
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, moulded-tooth, centre front zip
- Pack-friendly reverse-coil hand pockets
- Model wears:
- 70D x 160D 168 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L-100% nylon engineered FuseForm™
- Model height:
- 5'8'' (179 cm)