Click For Fullscreen
Women's Litewave TR II Running Shoes
Maximum traction for seamless transitions.
Faster and smoother than ever, our neutral Women's Litewave TR II Shoes have been athlete tested to ensure unstoppable traction and transition. An improved upper provides support and breathability for those high-intensity, dynamic training sessions. An OrthoLite® footbed gives you soft and long-lasting cushioning, which is ideal when pounding the trail hard. Strategically placed UltrATAC™ lugs and flex grooves ensure maximum traction and transition on all types of surfaces - from damp to dry.
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Upper: TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Upper: Dual-mesh story for anatomical breathability and support
- Upper: Specially moulded heel counter for a snug heel fit
- Sole unit: 19 mm/13 mm heel
- Sole unit: Forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded, single-density EVA midsole is designed for instant and lasting comfort
- Sole unit: UltrATAC™ rubber outsole features strategically placed lugs and flex grooves for enhanced traction and transition on the trail
- Sole unit: 6 mm offset