Click For Fullscreen
Women's Sangro Jacket
Adaptable protection on the wet trail.
Offering hooded protection in a waterproof and breathable shell, this jacket is ideal for wet-weather hikes this winter. DryVent™ technology keeps you dry when rain begins to fall, and the adjustable hood can be stowed in the collar when the sun comes out. Two hand pockets provide a sanctuary for cold hands and your hiking essentials, while an adjustable hem and cuffs provide a snug fit at all times.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Embroidered logo
- Two hand pockets
- Adjustable hood stows in collar
- Mesh Zip Hand Pockets
- Fully adjustable stowable hood
- Hem drawcord
- Self fabric cuff tabs
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed DryVent™ 2L
- Mesh - Taffeta body lining
- Brushed knit chin guard lining
- Centre front zip under placket with Velcro® closure
- Two secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hood and hem
- Self-fabric cuffs with Velcro® closure
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 5'7'' (176 cm)
- 132.0 g/m2 2L DryVentTM - 100% Polyester
- Fabric, solid:
- 75D 117.0 g/m2 2L DryVent™ - 100% polyester