Click For Fullscreen
Women's Superflux Jacket
Technical mid-layer performance for alpine missions.
Take inclement alpine weather head-on with this technical mid-layer jacket. Built with Polartec® Thermal Pro® technology, you get soft warmth and day-long dryness no matter how intense the weather or the climb gets. A micro grid inner adds to the warmth yet reduces weight, giving you greater mobility across uneven terrain. With harness- and pack-friendly pockets, you can ascend steep faces in complete safety.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Micro grid inner retains heat and reduces weight
- Chest pocket
- Hard-faced outer resists abrasion
- Harness- and pack- friendly hand pockets
- Average weight:
- 400 g
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 5'7'' (175 cm)
- Centre back:
- 66 cm
- Fabric, lower body:
- 319 g/m² 91% polyester, 9% elastane hard face stretch fleece with grid backer
- Upper body:
- 207 g/m² 42% polyester, 37% nylon, 21% elastane stretch fleece with micro grid backer