Click For Fullscreen
Women's Thermoball™ Lace II Boots
Engineered comfort for city adventures.
Modern technology meets modern style: these bold winter boots are ideal for adventures in the city and trips to the slope. Thermoball™ insulation keeps your feet warm even in wet weather, while a newly updated outsole ensures you never slip or slide on tricky terrain. With engineered cushioning and a water-resistant upper, these boots are built to minimise fatigue and maximise the enjoyment.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
- Sole unit: IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
- Upper: Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Upper: Protective, synthetic mudguard
- Upper: PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation
- Upper: OrthoLite® ReBound footbed provides the ultimate in comfort
- Sole unit: Cushioned, lightweight, injection-moulded EVA outsole
- Upper: Oso-fleece collar lining
- Approx. weight:
- 1⁄2 pair = 290 g, pair = 580 g
- 13.5 cm
- Shaft height:
- 34 cm